Scott R. Henneman, MD
Fellowship: Neuroradiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Residency: Radiology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Internship: University of Chicago, Department of Medicine, Chicago, IL
Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- American Board of Radiology
- CAQ, Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Pierce County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Washington State Medical Association
Scott Henneman is part of the neuroradiology team serving hospitals and doctors for 24/7 coverage and access. He is fellowship trained in neuroradiology with special interests in information technology and imaging physics.
Dr. Henneman is married and has two daughters. He enjoys his family time, reading, programming, and exploring the Northwest.