William D. Hwang, MD
Emergency Radiology, Neuroradiology
Fellowship: Neuroradiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Residency: Radiology, SUNY Downstate at Long Island College Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
Internship: Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Flushing, NY
Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- American Board of Radiology
- CAQ, Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Pierce County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Washington State Medical Association
Dr. William D. Hwang is board certified with fellowship training in neuroradiology from the University of Washington. He spent several years in the US Army Medical Corps as a staff radiologist prior to fellowship.
He is married with two children and enjoys books, sports, travel, cooking, and being active in his church.