Carla J. Shah, MD
Fellowship: Women’s Imaging, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
Internship: Saint Joseph’s Medical Regional Medical Center, Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI
Medical School: Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, Il
Certification: American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Pierce County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society for Breast Imaging
- Washington State Medical Association
Dr. Carla Shah is a board certified radiologist with a subspecialty in Breast Imaging. She served as Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from 2011 to 2014.
Dr. Shah enjoys outdoors and spending time with her husband and three young children.