Scott A. Walker, MD, PhD
Medical Director of Radiology at Diagnostic Imaging Northwest - Bonney Lake Imaging Site
Fellowship: Neuroradiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO
Medical School: University of Illinois, Urbana-Champain, IL
- American Board of Radiology
- CAQ, Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology(ACR)
- International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Pierce County Medical Association
- Washington Medical Association
Dr. Walker is fellowship trained in Neuroradiology and is experienced in the clinical application of functional MRI for surgical planning, functional MRI of acute and chronic pain, and Near Infrared Optical Imaging.
Dr. Walker enjoys sailing, camping and biking with his wife and three children. He also enjoys sea kayaking, paddle boarding, flying stunt kites, and radio controlled quadcopters.