Contracted With Most Insurance Providers
TRA-MINW and its managed outpatient clinics are preferred provider status with major insurance providers, such as Premera and Regence.
TRA-MINW Is Contracted With Most Insurance Providers
Our referral coordinators assist you and your health care provider with insurance verification and prior-authorizations necessary for your exam.
TRA-MINW accepts all patients and bills all insurances. Your financial responsibility for your exam or procedure will depend on the type of insurance plan you have and the individual contract TRA-MINW has with your insurance company. We urge you to contact your insurance provider for more information about your individual coverage.
TRA-MINW Financial Counselors are available to discuss exam estimates, payment plans and financial assistances (if eligible). Contact a Financial Counselor at (855) 271-2416, option 1.
Questions to ask your insurer
- Is this exam covered by my insurance?
- If you have a deductible: Have I met my deductible already or will I be responsible for some or all of the cost for this exam?
- If you have co-insurance: What percentage of the exam fee will I be responsible for?
- If your exam is not covered by insurance:
- What does the exam cost if I am responsible for 100%?
- Are all fees, including the professional fees, technical fees and any facility charge included in this price?
- Am I eligible for any discounts? What if I pre-pay the entire amount or a portion of the amount of the exam?
- Am I eligible for community assistance, or financial assistance?
- Will I receive one or several bills for my exam?